The majority of our collections are hand-made using a special double layered technique. This means we sew two layers of heavy-weight fabric together, resulting in a supportive, compression-like and seamless finish.
How does the double layered fabric benefit me?
- Heavier weight material which supports your body to hold you in where needed.
- Seamless finish for a beautiful clean look.
- Supportive fabric which allows you to feel comfortable without a bra (light support).
What is the best way to take care of my clothes?
We want your RE ONA garments to last you for a long time. Below are some tips to extend the life of your favorite pieces.
- Spot wash- sometimes it is not necessary to wash the entire garment. In cases where you may just have a stain, spot wash the area with a stain remover.
- Hand wash- in the case when you need to wash the entire garment, hand-wash in cold or lukewarm water. This helps to reduce shrinking and fading. Remember to turn your garment inside out, this will help to keep it looking newer.
- Air Dry- while it may take longer, air drying allows your clothes to last longer and saves the cost of replacing them before their time.