The majority of our line is made in our quality double layered fabric. What this means is, our pieces are hand made using a technique of sewing two layers of fabric. This method provides a supportive fit, seamless finish and prevents the clothing from being see-though.
How does the double layered fabric benefit me?
- Heavier weight material which supports your body to hold you in where needed.
- Seamless finish for a beautiful clean look
- Supportive fabric which allows you to feel comfortable without a bra
We stand behind our double layered fabric and believe you will feel comfortable and confident in our clothing.
What is the best way to take care of my clothes?
We want your RE ONA pieces to last you for a long time. Below are some tips to extend the life of your favorite clothes.
- Spot wash- sometimes it is not necessary to wash the entire garment. In cases where you may just have a stain, spot wash the area with a stain remover.
- Hand wash- in the case when you need to wash the entire garment, hand-wash in cold or lukewarm water. This helps to reduce shrinking and fading. Remember to turn your garment inside out, this will help to keep it looking newer.
- Air Dry- while it may take longer, air drying allows your clothes to last longer and saves the cost of replacing them before their time.